Customer Support Specialist (Remote - Canada)
Our mission at Trifecta Retail Ventures is to offer the most exciting way to discover and win brand named merchandise while offering brands a powerful way to build brand awareness & increase sales without jeopardizing their pricing power.
Our fun & exciting shopping platforms are used by millions of US shoppers. Our unique business model has allowed us to form strong partnerships with the world’s leading brands and retailers like Walmart, who are today using our platforms to move their inventory.
DealDash is an e-commerce company which was founded in 2009. A fair and honest alternative to bidding fee auctions, it’s the longest running and most trusted provider in its category. On the side of DealDash, we have so far introduced three trivia products, KO Trivia, Lucky Draw, and the recently revamped Total Trivia Live. While KO Trivia is already more established, LD and TT Live's customer base is growing fast and we have our sights set on more apps!
The team is made up of highly-motivated, analytical and entrepreneurial professionals who work collaboratively to provide top-notch recreational shopping experiences for our customers. We challenge each other in an open and candid environment, no matter what our job title is, so that we may all grow and improve together.
Some fun facts about TRV:
- Our team is spread out over 10 countries
- 13 nationalities
- Every employee talks to Customers every week, no matter what your function! We love our Customers!
- 92% of our revenue comes from repeat buyers! (And we are growing!)
We believe in:
- Putting the Customer first in everything we do
- Small teams with lots of autonomy
- Making data driven decisions
- Being candid, fair & honest
- Maintaining a flat meritocratic org structure
- Managing through social trust, not control
- Allowing people to work from wherever and whenever (with a few exceptions) - results matter, not hours
If you feel our values match yours, then come and join the team!
Are you looking for an entry level position in a high growth tech company? Are you passionate about people? Then we are looking for you!
We are a small team with a big business! Our customers come first, and our Customer Support team is at the forefront!
Our Customer Support Specialists are spread across the globe to provide top-notch 24/7 service to our amazing customers! Our highly-skilled team have the freedom to serve our customers the best way they know how (who wants to read from a script?). As a member of this team, you would be responsible for answering customer inquiries through email, chat and phone.
Successful applicants will begin with a two-week training period, following which the opportunity to work remotely is available. This is a 5 day per week position with shifts that may be from Mon-Sun and include evening work.
We are looking for highly motivated people, who are capable of independent work and can meet set expectations within deadlines.
Your responsibilities include:
- Answering customer inquiries via email, phone and live chat
- Optimizing the team's tools and work procedures
This position is open to applicants that are resident in Canada, however, you are not required to be currently located there as the position is remote.
We're looking to fill this role immediately, so please apply ASAP!
- Advanced computer skills
- Fluent professional English proficiency
- Type a minimum of 50 words per minute (Test yourself online if unsure!)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to help our customers and provide them with a personal experience
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- You hold yourself to high ethical standards
- Learning experience at a high-growth company
- Dynamic working environment with young management team
- Contribute to a service used by millions of Americans
- Options to advance in your career as the company experiences growth
Live where you've dreamed, work where you're happy!