Summer / Part-time - Business Analyst
Are you looking for a career-defining opportunity in a high-tech growth company? Are you interested in joining a small team with big responsibility, guaranteed to increase your learning and opportunities? Do you want to find the business area of your liking, take some time analyzing it, and develop it to the next level?
DealDash is an e-commerce company which was founded in 2009. A fair and honest alternative to bidding fee auctions, it’s the longest running and most trusted provider in its category. On the side of DealDash, we have so far introduced three trivia products, Total Trivia, KO Trivia, and Lucky Draw, and we’re aiming to release our next app later this spring! While Total Trivia is already more established, KO and LD are constantly seeing new features being added, and the customer base is growing fast.
Right now, we are looking for up to two Business Analysts to join our office in Helsinki, Finland!
The role is diverse and evolves based on your interests and experience. Being a growing, start-up-like company, you will be able to participate in a range of projects. Below are some examples on what our Business Analysts have been working on:
- Optimizing and coordinating digital customer acquisition campaigns across all four products, with an annual marketing budget of more than $10,000,000
- Developing the reordering process for optimal inventory levels & financial performance
- Designing and analyzing new product features
- Building and developing reporting for business KPIs and helping management with decision-making on business-critical issues
Ultimately, it will be up to you do decide what are the most interesting focus areas for you!
While we are looking to hire for a summer-time position, you are more than welcome to start part-time earlier. After summer, you will also have the opportunity to continue working with us part-time during your studies — many have later obtained a full-time position after graduation as well!
Sound good? If you are interested, please send your CV and application letter ASAP, however no later than by the 8th of March! The position is filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
- Academic background in a relevant area (e.g. Marketing, Industrial Management, Information Science, Systems and Operations Research, Data Analytics / Science etc.)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and great problem-solving skills
- Curiosity, analytical thinking, motivation, and ambition
- Solid command of English, which is the working language
- Excellent Excel skills
Considered a plus:
- Basic understanding of scripted code - R, Python, SQL or any other relevant skills you have
- Limitless possibilities for engaging and challenging work – we want you to take ownership and develop our business further and pursue unconventional ideas!
- Talented co-workers
- The US market as your playground
- Flexible working hours