Are you looking for a career-defining opportunity in a high-tech growth company? Are you interested in joining a small team with big responsibility, guaranteed to increase your learning and opportunities? Are you ready to dive deep into the exploding industry of digital advertising?
DealDash is an e-commerce company which was founded in 2009. A fair and honest alternative to bidding fee auctions, it’s the longest running and most trusted provider in its category. On the side of DealDash, we have so far introduced two trivia products, Total Trivia and KO Trivia. While Total Trivia is already more established, KO is constantly seeing new features being added, and the customer base is growing fast.
Right now, we are looking for Business Analyst to join our office in Helsinki, Finland!
In your work, you will primarily be responsible for optimizing and coordinating digital customer acquisition campaigns across all three products, with an annual marketing budget of more than $10,000,000. You will work closely with our global media partners located in places such as San Francisco, Tel Aviv and London. The role is diverse and evolves based on your interests and experience. Being a growing, start-up-like company, you will be able to participate in a range of projects. With DealDash, you will assume control of key campaigns with years of data and take them to the next level with new insights and ideas. With KO Trivia, you will take part in building new campaigns, promoting new features, and thinking of new offerings to find and convert the next trivia player out there!
We are looking to hire for a full-time position, but if you are e.g. just about to graduate, a flexible part time arrangement can be agreed on to support the final stages of your studies. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual interested in solving real life business problems with quick-wit and teamwork!
Sound good? If you are interested, please send your CV and application letter ASAP, however no later than by the 11th of November! The position is filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
- Academic background in a relevant area (e.g. Marketing, Industrial Management, Information Science, Systems and Operations Research, Data Analytics / Science etc.)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and great problem-solving skills
- Curiosity, analytical thinking, motivation, and ambition
- Solid command of English, which is the working language
- Excellent Excel skills
Considered a plus:
- Prior knowledge of modern digital marketing ecosystem and its key players
- Basic understanding of scripted code - R, Python, SQL or any other relevant skills you have
- Limitless possibilities for engaging and challenging work – we want you to take ownership and develop our business further and pursue unconventional ideas!
- Talented co-workers
- The US market as your playground
- Flexible working hours